On this page is a brief description of each robot that I have completed or am building. Each robot has its own page on which you will find pictures and videos.
I shall try to provide (where possible) a list of resources for each robot, this will include circuits and links to the parts used.
- 2 sumo robots (mini sumo), 'Police' & 'Police V2' - these robots have to fight in a ring and force the other off of the ring without falling out itself.
- A light seeking headbot, 'Stalker' - a stationary robot which tracks the brightest source of light. Mine is solar powered
- A 4 legged 2 motor walking robot, 'Learner' - A classic BEAM robot utilising the master slave bicore
- Many symets, 'Symet' - The most simple solar powered robot. It charges a solar engine and spins when ready
- A photopopper (kit form), 'Photopopper' - A light seeking obstacle avoiding robot, also solar powered
- 2 herbie light seeking robots, 'Ray', 'Mouse' - battery powered light seekers running on two motors.
- A six legged 5 motor walking robot!, 'Queen Ant' - A joint university project
Robots being developed:
- R.A.D.A.R, 'RADAR' - A six legged reconnaissance robot, utilising wireless camera, IR heat seeking for life forms and Ultra sonic distance ranging. This will be my final year solo University project.
- Challenger mini sumo, 'Challenger' - A tracked mini sumo with pulsed IR oponent detector
- Micro walker, 'Drone' - a four legged walking robot using pager motors, it is no longer than a pen!